We’ve been providing everything from kitchen renovation and bathroom remodels to full home remodels – and everything in between. No matter your renovation project, our professional team will give renovation services to finish the task, on time and on budget. .
whether or not you are looking at a basement remodel, kitchen renovation, a new bathroom design/custom renovations or simply in need of a handyman for some general home improvements anywhere in Calgary and surrounding areas, the professionals at custom renovations Calgary are here to help!
We have a tendency to hear our customers to completely perceive their goals whereas being respectful of your timelines and budget.. Designed on a philosophy of open communication and trust, our transforming contractors produce a novel, stress-free construction expertise. we tend to love serving to our clients take pride in their homes!
Set a Budget for your Renovation
How do I Set a Budget for my Renovation?
Setting a allow a renovation are often overwhelming, however we’re here to help!
Prices will vary greatly reckoning on the project, however a bit school assignment can facilitate us answer all your budget questions:
- Determine a comfortable investment range (budget): this is different for everyone, and it’s important that you tailor this to your situation.
- Know the general value of your home and the homes in your neighborhood.
- Are you planning on staying in your home for many years to come or will you be moving in a few years?
- Determine a list of Needs vs Wants
Armed with the above information, we can offer you a clear picture of what’s possible and how we can get you the best return on your renovation investment.
Whether you’re ready to dive right into home renovations Calgary or are simply doing some research, Calgary home builders is here to help! We’ll map out your basement remodel, provide an architect to draw your addition or design your new bathroom! There’s no job too small, and with all the experts in place, we’re a one-stop shop for all your home renovations and room design needs!
Whether this is your first renovation project or you’ve completed many, it’s important to set clear expectations from the start. We do this by defining the four basic elements of any size project, including:
- Resources – individuals, equipment, material (https://www.nist.gov/topics/materials)
- The right People, using proper equipment to install materials as selected by you, the homeowner.
- Time/Schedule – Task durations, dependencies, Vital path
- How long is each job phase, in what order and what are the job milestones contractors & homeowners need to plan for i.e. custom material selections, payments, and major completions?
- Money – Prices, contingencies, profit
- Budgets, change orders, cost-saving tips, potential additional costs, etc.
- Scope – Project size, goals, requirements
- What’s the objective of this renovation and what are you hoping to achieve upon its completion?
With years of experience, our experts know that when one element of the job changes the other 3 must change accordingly, and be clearly communicated to all parties.