Hen’s Scavenger Hunt
Here is an idea for a hilarious Hens night Perth Party game. Why not go on a scavenger hunt! Make a list of items that the Bride to be has to collect during the evening. Suggested items include:
- A Males Business Card
- A Male Chest Hair
- A Man Willing to Serenade Her
- Bite a Man’s Shirt Button Off
- A Man to Dance with Her
- A Man to Buy Her a Drink
- Get a Man to Talk Dirty to Her
- Get a Man to Give Her His Boxers or Briefs
- A man with the same shoe size as the groom.
- Have a man act like he’s walking the bride down the aisle and sing “Here Comes the Bride”
A great idea is to be having someone take a photo of the Bride-To-Be with each gentleman that was willing and fun loving enough to participate. Makes for a great photo album with memories of the evening!
So your friend is getting hitched and now it’s up to you to organize the Hens night Perth Party!!! Deciding on a theme for the party can really help make the night or day seem more organized and streamline preparations.
Your hens night theme can be as simple as a colour scheme – for example a hot pink party where everyone wears a little black dress and pink accessories– pink and black invitations, pink napkins, pink and black balloons (etc – your imagination is the only limit). Having a theme means picking a unifying element that can simplify your job and will make the party a day or night everyone will remember forever.
Hens Night has invitations and stationery to suit a wide range of Hens night Perth Party themes:
HENS NIGHT & BRIDAL SHOWER INSPIRATION:
- Tea party
- Limousine Night
- ‘Famous Brides’ like Posh Spice, Katie Holmes, Jordan, Pamela Anderson
- fairies and princesses
- Black (mourning the hens last days of single dome)
- Everyone has to wear a feather boa
- Playboy bunnies
- Masquerade Ball
- Sex & The City
- Traditional Luncheon
- Lingerie Bridal Shower
- Beauty Products Party